Sui Gas Department Jobs 2021 - Government Jobs 2021 - - Jobs in Pakistan

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Sui Gas Department Jobs 2021 - Government Jobs 2021 -

Sui Gas Department Jobs 2021 - Government Jobs 2021 - 

This post is about the government that announced the latest government jobs in Pakistan are Sui 2021 gas department jobs - 2021 government jobs - 2021 Sui Gas jobs - 2021 SNGPL jobs - 2021 South Sui gas jobs - most recent job posting from SSGC - jobs at sui gas. They posted the last job posting on February 16, 2021 in the Express newspaper. The Sui Gas Department needed multi-position positions to fill its vacant positions. The Sui Gas Department is looking for candidates who are suitable for the required position.

Posted On:February 16, 2021
Education:Middle, Matric, FA, BA, MA
Company:Sui Gas Department
Location:Chashma
Postions:Multiple
Last Date:feb 20, 2021
Job Type:Full Time
Address:Sui Gas Department Chashma

The minimum education required for these positions is a Middle, Matrix, FA, BA, MA degree with sufficient experience in the relative field.

Vacant Positions:


  • Junior Assistant-I Accountant

  • Junior Assistant-I Admin

  • Junior Assistant-II Admin

  • Junior Library Assistant

  • SA-I Chemistry

  • SA-I Physics

  • SA-II

  • SA-III

  • Store

  • Tech-I Chemical

  • Tech-I Civil

  • Tech-I Electrical

  • Tech-I HVAC

  • Tech-I Mechanical

  • Tech-II

  • Tech-III

  • Cook-III

  • DEO

  • Dispatch Rider-III

  • Driver-III

  • Head Cook


Latest Sui Southern Gas Government Works. Government job vacancies at Sui Gas are announced.

How can I apply?


All interested candidates or individuals who meet the above requirements can apply online.


Sui Gas Department Jobs 2021 - Government Jobs 2021 - Sui Gas Jobs 2021 - SNGPL Jobs 2021 - Sui Southern Gas Jobs 2021 - SSGC Latest Job Announcement - Sui Gas Jobs





No comments:

Post a Comment

For More Information.
Contact Us😇